Join the Outdoor Adventure Tour, a day filled with thrilling ecological experiences, new challenges and non- stop fun. With some of Mexico’s highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 ft long and 250 ft high, it’s no wonder we call it one the greatest adventures on earth.
Your adventure begins in true 007 style with an exhilarating speed boat ride whisking you to Boca de Tomatlan, a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Once on dry land, 4×4 Mercedes Benz Unimogs will take you on an exhilarating off-road expedition 2,000 ft above sea level deep into heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
After a fascinating mule ride into the tropical forest prepare yourself for a breathtaking rush of adrenilin as you fly through a thrilling series of zip-lines, rappel down waterfalls, traverse jungle bridges and finally splash through streams and natural river pools on a specially designed Outdoor Adventure Circuit.
Once back at the base camp you’ll have a chance to relax and view photos of your adventure before returning to your hotel.
- Speed boat and 4×4 Unimog transportation to/from your departure point.
- Professional Bilingual Adventure Guides.
- Adventure circuit.
- All equipment.
- Bottled water & light snacks.
Trip Tips & What To Wear/Bring
- Wear your bathing suit and comfortable clothing.
- Wear running or hiking shoes for rocky terrain.
- Bring a towel, sweatshirt, dry clothes & shoes.
- Bring sunblock & insect repellant.
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.20 m).
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs (114 kg).
- This tour is not recommended for people with a history of heart trouble, neck or back injuries; who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs; are uncomfortable with heights or for pregnant women.
Approximately 5.5 hours
Starting at $98.00